Aphrodite - Goddess of Love and Beauty


Long actived weekends. Settle most of things that I need to do with of course another huge pile of it on my back. My father wasn't feeling so good, hit by viral fever..he is recovering.

Did small Eid shopping with Anne and Shan. Had a good time in away. Sunday was rather a lazy and sleep all day...then dinner. Had tea with Winnie at 9pm. While waiting for her to come..bump into Reint, he walked back from buying some food...had him to join me...then Winnie came..the rest is history. Had a good time.

My training us up again at 4am. Will smack Reint if he doesn't wake up. Winnie wanted to join us..maybe after Eid. Next week I will be going back to my parent again.

Overall I had a good weekend. Happy with my love one..parents, sister and of course friends. They complete my day..week and keep me going...

If we were to pause and ponder on what we don't have, we will me lots of things. We win some we lose some. I am blessed..thank you GOD... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment