When the going gets tough ....still ...my life is Rangoolli !


Shut down by 10pm yesterday night. Up by 4am..1 hour walk plus jogging with Reint. I can't believe myself that I dare enough to push this limit man !...got home by 5.20am, heat up my sahur food...then shower..6am shut down till 7am. Felt a bit fresh in a way..off to work by 8am today..arrive early.

Ms Illy still away on exam leave...kinda quiet today too. This morning my dear Director Devinder Singh, give me cekodok sayur. I look at him blurr...grin from ear to ear..'thank you boss'..'hope u like it'...he said. My look and my name I guess he thought that i m not muslim...huhuhu. Never mind...its ok. No problem with that..then in the evening he asked me for a coffee. I made one for him...seram sket...kot kot tak sedap. :)

I love my rainbow life. Its full of color...cloudy days ain't far away but i manage to stay afloat in away. Tomorrow is very the happy day...my lover will be coming to me for a visit...yippi...this afternoon he call too..very ticklish...giggling like small kids...

Going home shortly....dunno what Kakak cook today. Oh...called my mom this morning. She ok lah...busy with Adny. I told her my leave cfm and Shan will coming, i don't care how u do..i need one room. So my mom said...dad is renovating one room for Shan. Hmmm...thank god. Both my sister will be here in kampung this raya. Its gonna be great !...i can't wait to go home ..ensure to buy lots of mercun.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment