Qada & Qadar

Many of us know the above words...not many understand what the meaning or rather
the true meaning of it. I many not be a pious person, but these two words I better know how to deal with honestly. The path that I've walk through in this 34 years of my life...I better hell know how to deal with it.

Weekend was great, I went back to my parent ; seeking shelter in their arms again. Finding strenhgt in away to face all the obstacles around me..which at times I felt my back has this huge tortoise shell. I got what I was looking for. My two sister also is back. My nephew is champion above all...cute and cuddly.

As I arrived in KL yesterday evening, disaster happen. Fallen tree which hit my house mate's care. Damage but not total lost. I spend the entire evening running around trying to sort things out. No insurance coverage gonna bear the cost as its nature disaster. With several other resident, we went to the Police and file report to enable us to claim against the management.

What really upset me was, my housemate attitude. Well, I can hell understand your frustration over things...just shifted to this area for a month and this thing happen. But the bottom line is how you accept the things that happen.

Correct me if I m wrong, no matter how bad things happen in our life, as long as we are still alive in one piece ; that's the thing we should be thankful for. Everyone has their own ups and downs in life. Five fingers are not the same..yours and mine are totally different too..but at the end of the day..its how we accept things that happen to us.

You can spend your time blaming on your luck and stuff, and the damage is already done and it need to be fixed. It ain't simple yes..but complaining and winning about it ain't changing anything either.

What he said to me yesterday was rather upsetting. He claimed this new place has not luck to him, well well...I would count my value life more..its only a tree fall on to my car rather than someone hit me on the road and leave me to die. Isn't it ?
Or did my stupid brain fail to feel what he felt since his car damage and not mine ?

I woke up at 4am for my routine, talked about it with Reint..trying to ease my frustration. Others might think I m bitching around about what my housemate said..and I m just being such a pussy over it, but those who know me ..really know me..very well will understood that I don't hell deserve such a statement.

I did answer him back ; then I walked way..to avoid further argument. I know my temper well and I know what I am capable of saying. Through the entire night; I search for an answer..why such statement can blurted out from such person with high education level comparing to what I am. His state of mind should be much much better that what I am. Several possibility but then again..i don't judge. He probably has his own worryness which still I insist to say..I would had handle that disaster better.

I searched for the meaning of my above title...got quite a good answer of what it mean. Being a muslim ; this understanding should exist in everybody. Even if its in different religion, I m sure there is a term of it...very sure. No religion teaches bad things.

Learning how to accept and let go ; not everyone can do it. I have millions of thing that I need to settle....its getting heavier...and I don't know at times am I be able to carry it or not. There is a phrase from Quran that said Allah shall not test us for something that we can't take it..he won't burden us for something that we can't do...and here I am sobbing my tears out at this early morning...have I failed to be grateful of everything that HE gives ? ...I can't find the answer..or maybe the answer is there; I just don't see it.

*************************************************************************************

Percaya kepada qada dan qadar adalah mempercayai bahawa segala yang berlaku, selepas seseorang berusaha, adalah ketentuan Allah semata-mata. Ini dapat dilihat dalam satu hadis nabi yang berbunyi seperti berikut:-

Satu hari seorang sahabat datang berjumpa Rasul. Apabila baginda bertanya bagaimana kamu datang, beliau menjawab, menaiki unta. Nabi tanya; di mana unta kamu, beliau menjawab saya biarkan tanpa diikat sebab saya bertawakal kepada Allah. Nabi berkata; ikat unta kamu dulu dan barulah bertawakal. [1]
Ikat di sini maknanya berusaha dan berbuat sesuatu supaya unta tidak dapat lari. Orang yang bertawakal sebenarnya sedang beribadat. Itulah namanya ibadat hati. Yakin dengan bantuan Allah selepas bersusah adalah akhlak di kalangan nabi.

Sebagai seorang Islam wajiblah kita sedar bahawa kita adalah makluk yang lemah, bahawa Allah itulah yang maha Perkasa dan maha Berkuasa dan segala sesuatu adalah berlaku dengan ketetapanNya sahaja. Lantaran itu kita wajib beriman kepada takdir, bahawa segala sesuatu telah ditentukan oleh Allah.

Walaupun begitu kita masih boleh berusaha dan berdoa kerana dengan limpah rahmatnya, Allah mampu mengubah takdir kita.

Allah juga mahukan kita berusaha sebelum Qada dan qadar seseorang itu diubah:-

Sesungguhnya Allah tidak mengubah keadaan sesuatu kaum sehingga mereka mengubah keadaan yang ada pada diri mereka sendiri. (Surah ar-Rad: ayat 11)
[2]

Tetapi sekiranya kita sudah berhabis daya tapi masih hajat kita tidak dipenuhi, berserah dan redhalah kerana ianya adalah ujian yang datang dari Allah dan beringatlah Allah Maha Penyayang..

No comments:

Post a Comment