Ramadhan Mubarak!


Here we go again...the holy month of Ramadhan is here again. I love this month the most. Its unexplain feeling of happiness...feel so at peace. The best time for me is during the buka puasa...not only cause of the food and drinks but its like
'rewarding'..all the effort that we did in the day time..plus its the best
get together among family and friends.

This year am all by myself as both of my sisters already married. New place too this year...for the past 2 years I have at different places. Which is good in a way.

Am now cracking my head on the excercise routine...the imsak is at 5.45am average..don't tell me i have to wake up at 4am then...the other option is 8.30pm for an hour instead of waking up in the morning...

well see how it goes...above all..its the month full of blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment