Endurance & Agony

Its the 7th Day of Ramadan, things are so far so good. My training still on. Its 4am now for the whole month. Felt a really torture inside me to wake up at that hour. I have to hit the bed my 9pm or the latest 10pm to enable me wide awake by 4am.

As my alarm ring every morning, its one kind of feeling that I fought all the way. It takes lots of determination, courage and discipline to do this. Walked, jog and stretched to limit the muscle pain. Reint is very supportive, I cling to him for moral support more than physical ability.

I had the idea to switch back my training time to 6am as usually. He send me a text message which I find rather encouraging and motivating. Makes me ponder for a while...and re think the whole thing all over again.

"Georgie darling, I think you should reconsider for your fasting. Changing the timing as usual at 6am and still fast the whole day, you won't be able to make it gurl !.. I do understand you had an opps yesterday, that's only one day. Secondly yes, its hard, however think off the achievement at the time. One of it..u fasted and still continue your exercise. The bragging rights would be phenomenal. Though at the end of the day its still your choice,plus I'm enjoying early early morning jaunts "

All those words enough to make me put my heads high and walk tall. Ain't mountain high enough to stop me. I Will definitely one day run far ahead then Reint..determination, endurance and agony...

NO PAIN NO GAIN !

No comments:

Post a Comment