The only person who acts sensibly is my tailor.......

The only person who acts sensibly is my tailor. He takes my measure anew every time he sees me. Everyone else goes by their old measurements ~ George Bernard Shaw.

Found this piece of 'punch to my face' line while browsing through the web page. Seeking idea on what to update on my blog this wee hours of time. Today is my last day on night shift, off of almost three days and am back for another two more nights...last leg of the night shifts.

Though I can read behind the meaning of above words...the truth I have that habit too ; I mean really I do have that. Every time that I visited my lady tailor, she would want to take new measurement which stubbornly I refuse. Ended hmmm unable to fit in most of the time....cause I refuse to accept the reality that my weight is like bouncing Yo Yo ! When its shredded it makes me happy but when I gained it back ..refusal to accept the fact gave my dear tailor a hard time

I guess as much as I m blowing my own trumpet on being positive, adopt changes and ready to take on life..there are small little things which often overlooked as small matter. While it is actually an important flaws that I need to overcome. Weight has been much of my self denial issue. It has become my routine complaint yet still no productive solution made.

Its me, myself and I...being the culprit of knowing the existing of issue yet feel comfortable sitting in it. At the end it still me, myself and I the one that felt frustrated and stress cause nothing has been done.

Something has to change either am gonna sit and enjoy being me or move over to be more productive and enjoy being me.

Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can.



Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.


Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment