Starlight Serenade

Birthday came and go. I am blessed and thankful to have such a wonderful people around. Felt so loved and cherished.

My special birthday present ...well a new handphone. Kinda of pampered am I ?....Amin ! Amin! I m grateful even there is none for me....the thoughts that count. Furthermore, to have to spend time with your love ones and all those wishes plus prayers...what more could I asked for.

Two of my best buddies also share the same birthday this month. A bit dramatic though...well we are drama queen anyway. Last year we spend time together three of us for lunch. Unable to do so this year..tight schedule and individual plans. Today is Joanna's Birthday and Monday 24th was Sandra's. Gotten both of them a nice garden in a glass from http://www.thesecretgarden.com.my/. Perfect gift for anyone actually.

These flowers are real...alive and can last for about 10 years with proper care.













My gifts...























Life goes on...counting my blessing for what I have been, what I am now and to the future. Taking in to a new level. Be mindful of my choice of words and the heart that whisper...












No comments:

Post a Comment