Hard things are put in our way, not to stop us, but to call out our courage and strength

Second night shift in line. Sleepy as a bear in winter...damm! Unable to sleep that's for sure. Killing the wee hours by surfing on this slow network.
With these many off days I felt that am  left out from work quite a bit. Am around in the office yes, at the same time am not around too. I guess shift hours works are like that. See how it goes, lets go with the flow.

Follow suit to the heat up rally that happen recently in this country, I had successfully removed several unwanted human from my social page network cause of racial issue. Then there was a nice email exchange between me and my old colleague. This guy is known for his jokes and never was a serious person as a friend. Knowlegeable nonetheless. We both worked well, then I left the company to pursue my carrier..from what I know years later he left too.

We both met again on this famous social web page. This guy can converse in Arabic language perfectly. In the good old days with that company, there are several other colleague of us who speaks Arabic. After 6pm, usually these boys will start to chat ; scene like all of us are in Jeddah. One of those great moment of us.

Back to the conversation we had, he did commented politely on my comments that I hate to see this social web page becoming a political battle ground and racial issue. He said, there is no victory without pain. Yeah, I agree on that, what transpired between us later was awesome !

"No racial issue here anymore. We fight for Malaysian, the time and world has changed. Thus, I was shocked and excited to see all races are in the rally. We don't want to wait until it is too late when there is no balance anymore. Rich will get richer and poor will be poorer all because of corruption. Looked what happen to Libya, Egypt etc. We do not want that to happen. We want to show to the government that they have to work for us and not we work for them. Is there any different between you and I as citizen ? We still have to work for our life here, for our food. I pay the same bill as you and life are getting tougher for all of us.

The one who spend our money is the one who is governing the country. I don't care who is the government, the point is they have to work for us not we work for them. We need our politic matured like UK, US whereby almost every 5 years the government is changing. See what their citizen harvest from it, their elderly are very well taken care off, their education system are free. You don't have to worry about police, courts are function equally. Either you are rich or poor, the same equality are there. 

I am happy to see the youngster nowadays awaken already to the surroundings. I used to follow opposition then I stop and just listen from far. After 10 years I am working hard still I am paying damm high bill, then I start my own business now I could see that I have to work hard again. Felt the pinch of the bureaucrat, the difficulty even I am the main race here in this country. So I realize, 10 years and today am still the same. But live is getting tougher and suffer........ "

Whatever he wrote here, honestly everyone feel the same. There is a saying that don't trust what you see on TV or paper. For me it works both ways ; just need to know how to harvest from it. Our mind and soul can be blinded at times by what the politician are saying. But when we start to have to cut down lots of thing from food to spending...then reality speaks.

To date, my earning has increase heartily...still it is not enough to even start my own retirement plan. What I have is just enough for myself. Let alone if want to start a family.

I do felt to just pause and think again on what should be done next. To add up a life partner or stay this way as I have only myself to carry. Some might say that I am avoiding responsibility and fear on things of unseen.

When it comes to having additional person in your daily life, its already a foreseen thing. Just about how both of  you going to handle it ; that remain  unseen. Every marriage and every child there are blessing in it. Oh well ! I believe in that but it just not strong enough to remove the truth journey of life. No matter how much blessing a life can be, it take hard work to sustained it.

When they say life is not a bed of roses all the times, I guess it goes well with the blessing too...you gained or you earned this blessing thingy. It goes with what sort of person are you.

I can proudly say that my life is really bless cause of my parent, my sisters, my lover, my friends and of course my hard work and effort to ensure I have a good life. I love myself, I love my life and am not a bad person, that is already a blessing.

Even so, rest assure my life still not quiet from challenges, obstacle and what not sent by HIM. I guess it is amusing for HIM to just do that. Let see how she handle this......boom..it happen....crawled and battled out of it. Survived and am waiting in line on whats next.

Bearing in mind that what does not kill me make me tougher. Fall on my face even, get up dust myself and walk tall again.

Blessing is not permanently there with you always. It goes with the inner spiritual believe in you.

Bottom line, for me nowadays I work hard, very hard and so far it pays off. At this age, this new found world of sanity has been good to me. Even those foolished days of mine..well are pretty good as well, the least I enjoy and let loose myself.

Coincidence decides to whom you meet in life. Your heart and your mind decide with whom you want to stay in life. But only destiny decides who gets to stay in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment