Politicians are like diapers. They both need changing regularly and for the same reason. ~Author Unknown

The day ended miserable. I am down with fever and flu ; my two best companion of all time. Though off late, these two does not 'visit' me that often..today is just one of those days.

I guess, the truth about my feeling today it is because of what had happen this afternoon in this country. I can't help to feel hurt ; the fire just keep spreading. When it comes to political issue ; I really hate to get involve.

Politics in general as I said above are like diapers. The one of stinking shit is the one who are in the position to change it, while the one wearing the diapers just 'flushed' it out happily knowing they do not have to clean it  up.

The honest feeling I have inside me today is "No where". I said to my lover, you are born under one race ..generation by generation, you have sort of 'self belonging' to something. Its in the blood. Like me, unfortunately I am born under mixture of all the four major race in this country. My 'self-belonging' feeling is that I AM A MALAYSIAN...thats all. I can't be divided into any of the category as I carry them all.

Child like feeling when parent has to divorce. The inner feeling that torned, undecided, anger and kept wishing that all will be alright while in the reality speak. I simply cannot put my feet to support any of those racial, religion what ever it is as I CANNOT BE DIVIDED INTO ANY PART OF IT. Its the whole sum made one.

The social network Facebook was fired up with racial, religion and social sentiment. Can anyone imagine how misrable it is to be in my shoe ?

One comment I've received after expressing my dissatisfaction of the rally. My point was rather on the situation that leave of us the end user and middle class earner to face the challenged.

"Think your future. Think for your next generation. U have to suffer now for a betterment tomorrow. Unless u no longer bother about your next generation"

Voila !!! Suffer now for betterment tomorrow ? What are we ? Tunisia ? Libya or Syria ? Are we even close to that ? To me it is just another 'copy cat' thingy. Next year there will be new issue to fight about...a new Party or Association is formed...new rally in town. Its the same thing flushed out into the diapers earlier. To smell the stinking shit is still us.

Am not afraid of changes. At this moment I just cannot see anyone or any wings that is worth fighting for.

You want to play with fire ? Ensure your back up is an ocean. Even the made famous controversial blogger/writer ...answer me what happen to the fighting spirit of his ? Reality speak, words are twisted, stories amended and it is now not his call to do all those things that he did and said.

Again....the stinking diapers are loitering around our faces.  Tomorrow is another day, another routine. Go to work, earned and coped up with all those diaper's users. Those diaper's user that have multi million Swiss bank balance. Very expensive user.

Then came along a cheap user diaper brand. These users are much more stinking than the existing one....WHO TOLERATE IT ?....................still us.

There are things in this world that are worth fighting for. Trust me...what happen today is not one of it.

I am a Malaysian. I belong to this country. This is an honest feeling of mine. I don't know how does it feel to be just one race because I am multi-racial. If anyone can come close to feel what I feel....my salute goes to them.

Those who dare to play with such fire sentiment really has not learned from what happen around us globally. To start the fire it is easy...but when the heat is on and huge...the person who light it up will just disappear in the darkness of politics.

My father used to say....you and I cannot be politician dear girl. We are not the type of people who can lie and cheated another human with empty talk through out the day and still be able to sleep soundly at night.

Politics, it seems to me, for years, or all too long, has been concerned with right or left instead of right or wrong. ~Richard Armour



Politics is the gentle art of getting votes from the poor and campaign funds from the rich, by promising to protect each from the other. ~Oscar Ameringer


No comments:

Post a Comment