Stormy Heart....

Ten days flew...tomorrow is my last day of this so call long leave. For sure it was quite an adventure I must say. Seems that I forgot my ground and I was lost in my own world ever since the great storm came and flew me of my throne.

I wish that I've could have pause and take a break to find sanity sooner rather than now that I am thorn between decision. Along the way on my crazy plan to quit and came back home to my parent's dent, a job offer came...not that it is attractive as the pay is not fantastic. What make me ponder is the working time. How I miss the office hour job ...five days a week and nine to five. Did not discuss this yet with my superior...wonder what is he going to do this time...when I tender in on the ground to be with my parent for a while...he attempt to shred the letter...sigh !

I had a good time with my parent with of course a little hick up. Parents are like soul healer...my dad sure give me a piece of his mind about both my plan and my career change. Still thinking of what to do and still undecided.....

It has been a while since I am tormented this way. Maybe my friend is right..I've gone soft and weak. Where do I begin now....need a heart of lion and strength of steel ...

Spent my time painting today....just to easy the stormy heart...






Journey home today....





No comments:

Post a Comment