Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts. ~Author Unknown

Eid came and go. Six days flew like a whirlwind. Resting and enjoying festive season in my parent's den is always wonderful. They say one should have breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like pauper...for me back home with my parent is like King's meal all the way through minus the snack bite in between. Its really a royal treatment. Even so, visitor from relative made it even more wonderful.

I am more being the dish washer after all guess left then being in the front row of welcoming guess to the house. Its fun and tiring at the same time. It really can be seen in my father's eyes, how happy he is.

To have all of us; his daughter with husbands and lover in one house. Its like one big happy family. I felt completed, calm and blessed. Both my brother in law can be categorized into very nice person. I made my mother feel bless enough to say that she is lucky to have only son in law as her children are all daughter.

My nephew has grown into super naughty baby. His mom took him back to KL for two days, smooth journey. He collected quite a packet of Angpau. How nice to be kids again.

Shan is the champion above all. Eat, sleep and laze around maximum. I made him do a bit of things helping around my dad put up wall fan. Keep him busy a bit.

A day before I left to KL, we went to the beach. Had a good time. My father had to go and purchase something thus he can't follow us. He reminded us to be careful and if the wave are high, do not proceed.
By the time we are done with our swimming and playing ; my father show up from no where. It made me wonder how fast did he drive to the shop and then make enough time to come back and observed us playing at the seaside. My mom told me that he is so worry about our safety.

Returning back to KL, I brought back stuff the same load as I came back home. My dad purchased some crabs for me and Shan. Its cheaper than KL definitely because he purchased it from the jetty upon arrival on local fisherman from the sea. Due to long journey for us to travel back to KL, my dad went and buy an ice box ; just to ensure our crabs are fresh and not rotten.

I left my parent with heavy hearts. My second sister left about an hour earlier than me while my third sister left a day early. Its painful to see the house is empty again. Left only them back to their daily routine. We on the other hand also flew back into our own build world here in KL.

I spend the whole day sleeping. Its like I am so tired. My second sister is due for delivery anytime this month. False alarm are scary but well that's what pregnant is all about. Am so excited to welcome this new family member. Everything will go smooth and well for her.


No comments:

Post a Comment