The only people who find what they are looking for in life are the fault finders. ~Foster's Law

Second shift. Did not sleep even a minute. I felt that my eyes has two hanging sand bag just keep pulling in down but sadly unable to doze of at all. My fingers still typing and source for information on all cases in hand now. I collected three more cases. In short my two colleagues on day shift (coming in another 4 hours time) will 'die' standing or rather boiled.

13 hours of our shift time is not enough to handle all cases if the volume are high. At times cases are not that much but tedious enough to glue our butt on it through out the day. Especially if we faced or dealt with human that half a brain but posses as though he or she knows everything. There are human in this world who are ignorance enough, shallow knowledge but act as thought as they are Albert Einstein and we are just Frankenstein.

I remember a dialogue from ICE Age 3 - Dawn of Dinosaur. Manny the Mammoth quoted that 'We all should have our brain check once a while'. Which is true.

At this wee hour in the morning, still I received phone call from unrelated matter absolutely. Ever since I dived myself into 'Customer' communication line, I turned into somewhat an alert person. Think twice before I want to dial a number for enquiry. Most of call center nowadays are out sourced services. Meaning to say they hire third party to handle their product. To consumer, they do not know this ..just dial and the one who answer the call must have enough knowledge to be a problem solver.

Ignorantly, still got human who just press any number right away; not even bother to listen to the option provided. Resulting, wrong department. We as the customer service first of all have to apologize to the caller because unable to provide the information and seek permission to transfer the caller to the correct department. If we are lucky, the caller agree at one go...if not..guess what we got scolded because we are wasting his/her time. Come to think about it, you in the first place coconut enough not to listen carefully. Blame on us just because its only voice and not face to face.

If counter service, another story. The person's face behind the counter will either be as fierce as lioness with cubs or sulking face. We the end user have to be at their mercy to get what we want.

Its all about attitude and mentality. Million fish in the ocean, rainbow like or toxic spilled....still is a huge world out there. Gazillion character.

While on the way to work today, I usually took public transport cause its convenient and cheaper. Plus traffic can be horrendous. Being a Malaysian, boarding public transport in Kuala Lumpur can be quiet an 'international' experience. You can either be in Jakarta, Dhaka or Islamabad. Immigrant are flooding everywhere. A friend of mine commented if in NYC how does it go then . I said, thats even major global circulation. You can travel from Rome to Mexico or Dubai.

Now when I look at my surrounding, I felt like Pauline Hanson (google it up if you do not know who she is).
We the locals have to squeeze ourselves among them.

Its 5am and am dam sleepy. Friday will be our company annual dinner. I need to go and get the masquerade.

Dev Anand called me up yesterday morning. He will be leaving to US soon. Better come back and see me Dev san. Who knows if death do us a apart...I see you in Hell next to Michael Jackson. If you can't find me, look for Bob Marley. I should be there...reggae! miahahahahaa

I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell - you see, I have friends in both places.



Mark Twain




No comments:

Post a Comment