in the living years.....

Everytime a tragedy strike be it illness or pass on of love ones, our heart and mind will stop to digest, repent and then move on.

This evening I sat down and memories of us just flow like river. So many questions, so many regrets too. I don't even know where to begin honestly. For now, the best thing I can do for her is cast doa and prayers. My heart and mind is not in the right stage too....I cannot describe truly how I feel.

The pain that my heart carries is just to great to even describe it. What made it so pain is our memories...we truly had a wonderful years. It is her laughter and funny wit that is slicing through my heart now. Everything just flow....every bit of her words, stories and journey of life....

Can't help to feel like such a sinner....we often treat people misrably at times. I mean I did it at some stage out of anger, frustration and bad attitude. Now all I want is just to turn back time and redo all those journey again as better person.

The only one certainty of a life is death ..the only thing not certain about it is when and where.



1 comment:

  1. Its easy anne oiii....just start all over again..just climb that ladder again..coz ur still alive.

    ReplyDelete