Daisy Wheel !

A good way to change someones attitude is to change your own.
Because, the same sun that melts butter, also hardens clay!
Life is as we think, so think beautifully

Smooth journey....with of course gazillion of pending actions on my wish list. One is going down the drain...that's my morning workout. I m still divided about it.
Not motivated about it at all. Pitty Reint...I am so guilty at charge ! Got to find time to straight things up with him. I m not in the state of mind
to continue it at this point of time...

Work wise all are in place. Things fall into places accordingly. I m schedule to be release to my OM on 22nd November 2010 for another week of training. Then I will be given a skill set of answering protocol...thereafter...on the job. My shift most probably will start in January 2011. I had good time during my buddy session for the past two days. Today we are down by one person. My OM is not well...service level drop like hell !...I wish I can assist but still unable to pick-up call.

I received call last night from one of my dear friend..she need to let go her frustration about another colleague of her. Handling person with attitude problem like negative mind set is definitely a challenged. This dear friend of mind is well known of her role who like to be "Mrs Santa Claus". Her heart is too good at time...her intention is always good but then again, there is a limit to everything. This is not the first time she encounter problem with her colleague. I told her to be more self loving and its ok to be a bit selfish at times.

Weekend is approaching...all I want to do is just to sleep like a dog...laze around in the sun ...wake up late etc etc....

Thats the wish....even its does not happen..still I will have a good time ..thats a definite !..

Its now 3 minutes passed 7pm. Shan is still not here yet..its Friday ; traffic can be a nightmare. I m tired..mentally tired but remain positive.
Dinner with my lover ..hope to chase the tiredness away.

No comments:

Post a Comment