''Smooth seas do not make skillful sailors.''

1) My parent
- greatest gift I have in life is to be born out of this genetic of family. We are not Nobility, settled at being Baroness. Classy enough, we have our own par and standard. Am the first born...always gonna sit on top of their head. Come what may..Shan told me that first born always sit on top of parent's head, while the last one sit in parent's heart. Hmmm..I don't like that statement..LOL..

2) My siblings
- yes, we have our differences, but blood is always thicker than water. My home still a sanctuary for my sisters.

No matter what our issues are, I love my sisters so much. Nothing come close to this.. :)

3) Friends a.k.a Guardian Angel
- The list are short...don't even crossed more than 10 person. These are people able to keep up with me. Humans with soul of gold and pureness..nope we don't see each other often ..the bond is there..trust me. Its just a phone call away or just say I NEED YOU..someone will be there.

Among this handful list that I have, all sort of character that I have to put up with. Some with the same problem over and over again, I give silent treatment for a while. Wait for them to come and approach...come and dig your grave with me. I shall give it right smack at your face. Because of this boldness that we have, we still can remain in each other good book. I was given left right front center also ...still this circle has not break.

Dev Anand, 12 years ..thats how long it is yaar...

Among these also I did remove several names, cause their heart has turn into envy and jealousy. Its a rude wake up call....my second sister's statement give a tight slap to my face.

She said, be who you are born to be. What's your blood ? We are not commoners...the blood is red yes, am not asking about the color...am asking from where your flood flows..you are born on one par standard above the commoners...be who you are. We don't have to low down ourselves to be commoners. Be friend, that's all...don't be them.

Sound cocky right..but that's the fact of life.

Then slowly, I make sense...I am angry at myself by then..till today trust me...not able to put off that fire yet....I don't have many people that I hate ...but once I do, no turning back.

Whatever it is to me, I don't look down on anyone. My heart is pure and sincere enough to be friend with those who want to be friend with me. Lesson learned...I shall be careful not to be taken advantage anymore...

Looking at some characters around be nowadays, able to make me laugh. Funny at times...its better to watch in silent. After all empty vases make more noise. If one person spoke too much of things than you knew already by then if he or she is just another empty vase...its so empty that makes the sound so loud...

Me can be very protective too...don't you hurt my friend..don't judge..
and...

I enjoy pampering. Recently I found one ..or rather she found me...we work in the same office...such a darling. Its fun to pamper you Joanna Oh...can be handful at times, trust me you are..gets me dizzy.

Above all, don't do things that you do not want others to do to you..simple.

4) My lover
- he is the person who I dare to say God send. Someone who just can give me that soft look that say loud and clear...I Love you so much. Trust me..am damm gifted to be able to have this silent words. He is not a man of words, but his action spoke loud enough. Its like Dolby or THX..surround system...am deaf and drowned at time cause its just flowing.
I m amaze how attentive he can be at times. Its not about the big thing like birthdays...its the small thing...even he is the one who keep my daily life up to date...have I top up my touch n go card, its time to change my tooth brush, is my shopping list done for this month, have I do up my monthly budget, have I called home. He never failed to thanked me every time I cook for lunch or dinner...

I've asked him what make he fall for me. He said, its the way I carry myself. Fearless, bold and brave. Great family and of course precious friends...he has never come across this kind of girl before. Its totally a new experience for him and there shall be no other person can come close to my standard.

Its very comforting, but hey I am more than just a pretty face.

People say...its best to keep good thing to yourself as envy eyes can destroy it. Its true but what the heck...if anyone have problem with my happiness or things that I said, come and deal with me face to face...I fear nothing...

Got mouth ..sealed that lips, got ears...listen and got eyes...watch. If they step on my tail...bite it ..don't kill it..just bite off..then its a fair fight..

No comments:

Post a Comment