We gotta hold on ready or not,You live for the fight when it's all that you've got - Bon Jovi

If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.

~ Bruce Lee

Woke up yesterday fresh and bright. My housemate came back after almost a year of disappear, some work issue to settle in central region. He gained weight like every minutes and claimed that I've lost some kilos, gee! that bad huh fasting month ; vision seems blurish. I have to jump like kangaroo to get into my jeans nowadays and am losing weight he said. I've got new jeans - for the record.

Anyway after my laze around then I've re-arrange the furniture again, since he is gonna be around for a while, might as well expand the space a little. Satisfied with what I've done today, the rest of afternoon spend relax and unwind. Updated some shopping list for upcoming Eid.

What really catches my attention today was, while watching NTV7 - The Breakfast show, their studio guest. It leave me feeling rather amaze and shameful in a way. The guest was Mr Leonard Chua - http://leonardchua.blogspot.com/

One in a million man. Often I look over into another continent to find an inspirational story to motivate our daily life. Failed to look at our own yard, or it is because too few recognition. At times its not easy to come into the lime light seeking support or charity wise, fund raising. The red tape is one issue, the other common issue I believe is that somebody, someone or some species has to benefit of it. No such thing as free lunch.
No such thing as its just to do a right thing. Let alone believe in moral and values.

As loud as the so call progressing/developing country; so does the lacking of lots of thing. Progress they say, will take a while to make it especially when attitude is concern. That's the reason probably I always fail to look at our own yard. Its easier to see over the other continent ; the star shine so bright that it glares up to my eyes.

So there he was with him supportive mother, sharing what had happen to him. Seeing the achievement of what he has go through over six years is amazing. But the truth is, ordeal to really be in that situation only he knows. Repeatedly he said, family is everything. What he is today is because of family.

He also send out a powerful message. Be responsible of your own self. Be alert enough to take care of yourself. A split second can transformed our life and its not only that he said, what ever we did ignorance the impact is not on us alone but the entire people around you. When one's life is change like a flip of switch, to stand strong as family is definitely a challenge. But they manage nonetheless.

Don't drink and drive, have just enough for you to enjoy. He said, when it comes to alcohol do we really know what enough means ? Its very individual. Bottom line, as he said earlier be responsible for yourself. Think a million time before we do anything especially when there is an impact involve. As long as we do our due diligence, anything comes along there after is already beyond our control.

Although saying is easier than doing it, I guess its all about the lesson learned along the way.

Lately I've come to notice that this blog of mine is more towards my heart and soul...my own. Reading through other's blog life they seems to become a good commenter about things or news that's happening around.

I do sincerely felt that am avoiding to indulge into what the society is up too. Watching and reading whats on tv or newspaper nowadays often leads to heart wrenching. Its fair to say that I do left whats in the news as it is. Don't mind to watch all the positive deal that's happening around even its a small news but to me it create sort a happy feeling, the least there are human in this world nowadays still able to make a different.

I stop reading tabloid for a while already. Some newspaper are very bias, political wise even tv station does that as well. Often I felt like to puke...these politician really think that we are that stupid are we ? Venturing into world news ..that gives you a different impact. Stirring country specially the middle east nowadays, blood bath. Not enough with war issue, greatest issue of all time is famine.

Strongly believe it is actually a crime to let famine without aid. Do we really believe that it can't be handle ?
Ignorance, attitude and politics...these are three major contributor to what famine is.

it gives me that heart ache to see how the rich and famous can spend millions of dollar for wedding, parties and all those social events while the truth is there are human in this millennium still malnourished or rather NO FOOD. Can you believe it ? While we are lavishly having a plate of briyani..there are human in other part of the world who only able to dream of it.

Hands that tried to make a difference is too few comparing to the one asking for help. What is my contribution towards all these. Well enough to make a difference I would say to my surroundings. Positive support to all that make the difference as well.

Just log on to http://www.cnn.com/. Tell me after the first 5 minutes...aren't you disturbed by those headlines ? I sure am. How about taking a peep into our own backyard..let see....still the same crap. Literally saying WE ARE DOOMED with different slang that's all...

Lets face it, how many of us care enough not to throw rubbish around or at least out of your own car ? Or when it says NO SMOKING...how many even care about that ? Don't let that politic blood sprang too much, after all it is filthy.

People say, there is always hope. Oh yeah of course there are. Few but its better than nothing.

My own office colleague's son was robbed in broad day light, her son was only 13 years old I think. While waiting for his friend and also counting his money. Two man approached, demand his for the cash which he refuse. They took knife out to scare him, still he refuse. These two morons then kick that boy in the stomach, not enough with that bashed him up. Guess what the money is only RM50. Resulting, my friend's son bruised all over, five stitches and of course fear.

Gasp your breath upon this, but this is one of those thing that is so like happening nowadays. Its amusing at times to think why is so hard to live or lead your life is a good way. Having to say this, am not surprise HE will put me into it just to let me taste it. Well thank you very much but no thank you. I have come this far
on the throne of victory.

Am not a person who do bad to others, issues between me and YOU religiously.. that's separate matter. As far as I am concern, I don't deserve to be at the rock bottom again, I've learned my lesson already.,.don't you dare ! Challenged me to rise above ..I shall take it with pride. I mean this to my very core...don't you dare ! I don't deserve that...and am not gonna give up and accept because it faith. We create our of journey and faith. Amen !

Off days again, going to shopping spree tomorrow. My next shift is Sunday, then Wed next week. Plenty of time of my own. Shall do something productive for sure.

After all, am ready for bigger challenge....there is no limits if you believe in what you are doing. Arrogance and attitude is two different thing yeah...remember.


No comments:

Post a Comment